Law Firm Specialists
The legal sector is a prime target for cyber attacks. Law firms hold a vast amount of sensitive information, including personal data about clients, confidential legal strategies, and financial records. This information is highly valuable to cybercriminals, who can use it for a range of nefarious purposes, from identity theft to extortion.
Specialize in cyber security
The increasing threat of cyber attacks has made it more important than ever for law firms to have specialized cyber security measures in place to protect this valuable information. This is why we specialize in cyber security for the legal sector.
We stay ahead of the curve on the latest threat intelligence
By specializing in this area, we stay ahead of the curve on the latest threat intelligence, penetration testing, and incident response. This allows us to provide our clients with the most effective and up-to-date cyber security solutions.
Handle sensitive and confidential information
General Data Protection Regulation
Not your typical Cyber Security Provider
Key findings of the SRA thematic review
- 75% had suffered attacks, a combination of firms and their clients
- £4m of client money stolen, higher insurance premiums, loss of billable hours and reputational damage
- ~Many firms suffered repeated and increasingly sophisticated attacks
- Staff were poorly trained on cyber security matters and in most cyber attacks, it is people who are targeted. Technology was also found to be inadequate in terms of controls. More shockingly some firms did not report breaches which resulted in incurring significant fines
Have you considered…
- tHow you process and protect client data
- tIf you're meeting compliance requirements
- tCan detect and respond to data breaches
- tHas your digital infrastructure been tested
- tAre staff trained about cyber security risks
- tAre systems backed up in case of data or loss